Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jennifer Hudson is the Weight watchers spokeswoman

Jennifer Hudson, Academy and Grammy award winner, is now the new face of Weight Watchers.

Even though she has always been happy with her body, she says she would like to be an example and hero to her son, David Daniel Otunga Jr. who she just gave birth to last August. “I have a child now, and I want to set a great example for him,” says Hudson.

Jennifer Hudson losing weight – how did she do it?

Jennifer Hudson says that by using Weight Watchers, she was able to lose all of the baby weight she gained. Even though she didn't gain much during the pregnancy, she gained enough to create a showdown between her body and inner self, and direct some of the cash now to a good, healthy use.

“How can I make a better me, or grow or do some changes, anything, just experiment, because I have me back now,” she said. “And then at the same time, having the baby. … It’s like, OK, this is a good way of how I’d want my child to grow up because so many times in growing up, you gain really bad habits … so I want to make certain that he’s going into this and I’m being a good example for him.”

They call it teamwork!

Even her fiancĂ©, David Otunga, also "Punk" from "I Love New York 2" has been inspired by her new position as spokeswoman for Weight Watchers. ”Now he’s within the habit of writing down exactly what he’s eating," she stated. She also stated “He’s doing weigh-ins. He’s super healthy, and he’s a bodybuilder type, but he is inspired by it.”

Making a difference for others – Jennifer Hudson

Like millions of others, Jennifer Hudson struggles with weight difficulties, not matter how much quick cash she has.

But instead of ignoring the issue, she is making a better change for herself, her son, and the millions of people across the globe who feels they can’t win by losing. Hudson is showing them wrong and getting the word out by becoming the Spokeswoman for Weight Watchers.



No comments: